Solutions of high-complexity legal issues
The vast experience of the professionals of the Saddi, Nishioka Advogados in the legal universe allows great incursion in several areas of Business Law, enabling them to solve high-complexity legal issues, whether in the scope of consultancy, through legal opinions whether in administrative or judicial courts.
Banking and Capital Markets
Recognition and excellence are the most accurate definition to illustrate the performance of Saddi, Nishioka Advogados in the area of Banking Law and Capital Markets.
Specialists in the financial market dynamics, the experience of the team Saddi, Nishioka comprises consultancy, counseling and litigation in:
• Financial contracts and transactions;
• Derivatives and futures (stock exchange and OTC transactions);
• Draft of legal opinions;
• Financing projects and structured operations;
• Settlements and bankruptcy of financial institutions;
• Payment and arrangement methods;
• Mergers & acquisitions, constitution, authorization and corporate change of financial institutions with the Central Bank of Brazil (BCB);
• Administrative and judicial proceedings involving the Central Bank of Brazil (BCB), the Brazilian Securities Commission (CVM), the Appeals Council for the Nacional Financial System (CRSFN) and the Administrative Council of Economic Defense (CADE);
• Registration and regularization of national and international loans and investments;
• Banking regulation;
• Review and draft of banking contracts.
Proximity, insight and innovation portray the performance of the Saddi, Nishioka Advogados in the tax area.
The team Saddi, Nishioka is able to act in lawsuits involving taxes collected at the three governmental levels (Union, States and Municipalities), in which they perform the following activities:
• Tax consultancy in general, drafting legal opinions on the various aspects of Tax Law, including tax planning;
• Representation of clients in all instances of administrative and judicial proceedings.